Monday, February 4, 2013

We Love Love


32/365: Tedious 

I am a crafting ninja. Secret to no one. 

 
33/365: Beat

Our Bedroom

The fruits of my labor. Eric came home and saw this after work on Saturday. He looked at me and smiled. "What?" I asked him. "Oh, nothing. I know this makes you happy."

And that's why I love him. Because he lets me hang hearts from our headboard.

34/365: Sunday Chef

My Parent's House

We accidentally honored the Super Bowl by making a New Orleans favorite this Sunday. Jambalaya and cornbread.

  35/365: Art Gallery

Our Apartment

I didn't go to a Big Ten school like Brighid and Eric. I love these two posters (beautifully framed by my father) side-by-side in our "hallway." It's our own little art showing. Only they're not for sale (I hope... as I was the one who gifted them!)

No comments:

Post a Comment